If you wish to use the BrailleEdge 40 or any other HIMS device with a screen reader via USB connection you will need to download and install the USB driver to the computer you will be using with your braille device. If you are connecting to the screen reader via Bluetooth then no driver installation is required.
- Download the HIMS USB driver
- If you are asked to Save or Run, choose Save.
- After saving, extract the Zip file.
- Follow the Installation Wizard.
- Once completed, click “Finish” to close.